July 27th – 31st, 2020
$20 per day
Rising 1st-6th grade
What to Expect
Campers will experience the magic of Camp Fire Camp Toccoa. The day will be filled with making new friends and trying new things; campers will spend the day enjoying crafts, playing large group games, water falls hikes, fire building and more. Traditional camp activities (archery/canoeing/horseback, etc) will not be offered as they are of Owanyake Day camp. Campers will have the opportunity to play both indoors and out!
Meals & Snacks
Breakfast or lunch are not provided as part of the registration fee. Please send your child, having had breakfast along with a sack lunch, snacks and water bottle each day. Snacks may be a piece of fruit or an individually wrapped item that does not contain nuts. Please help us keep your camper hydrated by not sending carbonated beverages; water is always best. If your campers has food allergies please inform the Camp Fire staff during drop off.
Drop off and Pick Up
Morning Drop-Off is between 7:15 am and 8:15 am. To ensure a proper welcome and appropriate supervision upon your arrival, campers will not be admitted before 7:15 am or after 8:15 am. Afternoon Pick-Up is between the hours of 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm. All authorized persons must show valid identification at pick-up each day. Camp activities take place across 176 acres.In order to maintain appropriate supervision ratios in activities, we ask that campers requiring early check-out be picked up between 1:00 and 1:15 pm. Tours of Camp Fire Camp Toccoa are not available during check in/check out. Our staff will be occupied welcoming campers and their families. Parents and other guests are not permitted to take a self-guided tour at this time. If you would like to tour Camp Fire Camp Toccoa please visit us during one of our Open House dates or you may call to arrange an alternate date/time to visit.
What to Bring
The following items are suggested to ensure a safe and comfortable camp experience for your camper. Please do not send new or expensive clothing. Camp Fire Camp Toccoa does not allow, cell phones, ipods, Kindles, handheld games or any other electrical devices used for entertainment. Please do not send or allow your child to bring toys. Camp Fire Camp Toccoa is not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged, or forgotten cell phones and/or electronic devices. Camp Fire Camp Toccoa will not mail any items left at camp.
Send your child with the following items each day in a backpack that the camper is easily able to carry: raincoat or poncho, change of clothes, hard plastic or metal water bottle, swim suit, towel, sack lunch and snack. Campers must wear tennis shoes and socks each day!
Camp staff have been trained in CPR and First Aid. In the event of sickness, fever, or injuries that require medical attention the parent will be notified and asked to pick the participant up early from the event.
Each camper is required to have a Basic Medical History. The form is due by May 15th, 2020. Forms can be mailed to Camp Fire Camp Toccoa / Medical Form 92 Camp Toccoa Drive, Toccoa GA 30577. A new medical form is required each year. Camp Fire Camp Toccoa does not accept emailed or faxed medical forms.
Payments & Refunds
- Credit card is the only form of payment accepted by Camp Fire Camp Toccoa.
- School Break Day Camp requires payment in full at the time of registration
- Any changes or cancellations/refund request must be received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least two weeks prior to the session start date.
- Refunds (minus a $10 processing fee) will not be given within 2 weeks of the session start date. We will do our best to accommodate any changes requested but cannot guarantee availability.
- There will be no fee reduction or reimbursement for absences or early pick up due to illness, family emergencies, vacation, summer school, unexpected visits from relatives or for any other reason.
- There will be no fee reeducation or reimbursement for changes in programing on our part. All decisions to change programming are made with the best interest of the camper’s safety and experience in mind.