Saturday, October 28th
(Last Admission Sold at 9 pm)
Youth Admission $7.00 per creature
Unlimited Bounce House Wristband $5.00 each
About Haunted Forest
Bring your ghosts and goblins to enjoy an evening of fun. Haunted Forest is a family friendly event. Camp Fire Camp Toccoa and Toccoa Creek Baptist Church are SMOKE FREE facilities! Please note Toccoa Creek Baptist Church does not have restrooms.
- Carnival Games
- Bounce House $5
- Mystery Maze – Family friendly!
- The Haunted House – Geared for older youth and teens (13+ suggested)
- Marshmallow Toasting
- Hay Dig
- Concessions (Cash only)
Admission and Tickets
Youth admission is $7.00 per child. Unlimited bounce house wristbands are $5.00 each. Free admission for adults accompanying children. All creatures must be accompanied by an adult. Tickets can be purchased at Toccoa Creek Baptist Church the evening of the event. Cash is the only form of payment that can be accepted. The last admission will be sold at 9:00 pm. Restrooms are not available at the church.
All parking and admission will be at Toccoa Creek Baptist Church with a shuttle to Camp Toccoa. Toccoa Creek Baptist Church is located off ALT 17 just past Stephens County Hospital. Please park only in designed parking spots. Expect a 20-30 minute wait at the admission table and for the shuttle to Camp Fire Camp Toccoa.
- All youth must be accompanied by an adult
- Camp Fire Camp Toccoa has a rough terrain – sturdy shoes are recommended.
- Strollers and collapsible wagons are welcome. Please remember there will be shuttle to Camp Toccoa, it is recommended to bring a wagon/stroller that can be easily folded.
- A flashlight is recommended.
- Youth will be provide with a Trick or Treat bag as part of their admission.
- Camp Fire Camp Toccoa and Toccoa Creek Baptist Church are smoke free facilities.
- Camp Fire Camp Toccoa reserves the right to ask any participant to leave that is not acting in a family friendly manner.
For questions please contact Camp Fire Camp Toccoa at (706) 886-2457.