WoHeLo and Welcome to Camp Fire Camp Toccoa
Located in northeast Georgia 90 miles north of Atlanta, Camp Fire Camp Toccoa offers affordable overnight camp for boys and girls who will be entering grades 2-12 this fall. The 176 acre facility includes forested trails with waterfalls, a lake, high and low ropes courses, nature center, a swimming pool, and equestrian center.
Campers enjoy the unique opportunity to develop new skills through activities like horseback riding, swimming, archery, canoeing, hiking, arts and more.
At Camp Fire, we light the fire within. Camp Fire was created to guide young people on their journey of self-discovery. Camp Fire helps youth dig deep inside and discover their “spark”, their personally defined nuggets of potential. The founders of Camp Fire strongly believe that young people need experiences that teach them to care for themselves, their environment, and the people around them.
Check out our photos here: Camp Fire Georgia Facilities and Programs Photos
To register for Summer 2016 go here: 2016 Summer Registration
- Find out which weeks this summer are available for your child to get back to nature and enjoy the great outdoors. Looking to stay for more than one week? Link weeks together with our weekend stay over option, or sign up for one of our multi-week programs.
- Curious about what your child will be doing while they’re at camp? Check out our program descriptions page to see and show your camper some of the awesome things they’ll be doing here this summer.
- Want to learn more about Camp Fire Camp Toccoa? Then come ask one of our employees and hear what they have to say about this amazing place. This is your opportunity to have someone answer all of your camp questions.
- Your child’s safety is essential to us. Our camp is accredited by the American Camp Association. Staff members are all trained in CPR and first aid. A nurse lives on camp property all summer, and we are just down the road from the local hospital.
- All campers must have a new form completed every year. Medical Form must be signed by a licensed medical provider.
Cancellation & Refunds
- All deposits are nonrefundable. Deposits are only transferable to another session if space is available. Deposits may not be transferred to the balance of fees for another session in which another deposit has been paid.